Maxima Doner Kebab / Gyros / Shawarma Grill 1 Burner - Gas
This product is a second-hand machine. View the photos and read the product description for information about possible damages and conditions. The price shown is already provided with a discount.More information
- Delivery time:
- 1-5 business days
- Only 1 on stock!
Our second-hand machines are machines that have been used as demo model or have suffered damage during transportation and are being resold at a considerable discount. Often these machines are as good as new but with some small scratches on either the machine or packaging. To ensure the highest quality, we check all machines extensively before they are published online. This check consists of maintenance and 3 days of intensive testing. In addition, we also offer a three month warranty on a second-hand machine. This way you always have a reliable machine at an extra competitive price. Please note that second-hand machines cannot be returned. When in doubt, you are always welcome to come by and view the product.
Status: Slight traces of use
Condition: 100% working, checked and tested
Warranty: 3 months carry-in warranty
This high quality grill has 1 gas powered burner. The grill is ideal for making delicious doner, gyros, kebab or shawarma. Standard equipped with stainless steel drip tray.
- Professional grill for Doner / Gyros / Kebab / Shawarma
- Equipped with 1 gas burner with stainless steel protective mesh (AISI 310)
- Temperature can be set individually for each burner
- Excluding stainless steel reflection screens on the sides
- Equipped with stainless steel drip tray
- Housing, skewer and meat plate made of stainless steel
- The meat skewer must be turned manually
- Grill skewer is adjustable for the perfect preparation
- Skewer can rotate left and right
- Easy to clean
- Max. capacity: 10 kg meat
- Dimensions skewer: 12 x 12 mm
- Skewer length: 300 mm
- Diameter meat plate: 120 mm
- Gas consumption: 0.262 m3/h
- Net weight: 12 kg
- Dimensions: W380 x D370 x H440 mm
- Power: 3.32 kW
- Standard equipped with nozzles for natural gas (20 – 25 mbar)
- Nozzles for LPG (propane / butane) supplied separately (30 - 50 mbar)
- Conversion of natural gas to LPG should always be done by a professional
Have questions about this product? Submit your questions and we will reply as soon as possible..