The deep fryer is a common appliance in catering kitchens. You can make so many crispy snacks with it! Not only classics such as fries and snacks, but also fish, oliebollen, tempura, churros and spring rolls. Maxima Kitchen Equipment has fryers in different sizes. From table models to devices with a base.Learn more ➝
Commercial Fryers for the lowest price
Deep Fryer 2 x 6L - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 4L
Deep Fryer 2 x 4L - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 6L
Deep Fryer 2 x 6L - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 8L
Deep Fryer 2 x 8L - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 11L
Deep Fryer 2 x 11L - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 10L with Drain Tap
Deep Fryer 2 x 10L with Drain Tap - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 13L with Drain Tap and Cupboard
Deep Fryer 2 x 13L with Drain Tap - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 16L with Drain Tap
Deep Fryer 2 x 16L with Drain Tap - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 8L with Drain Tap - Induction
Deep Fryer 2 x 8L with Drain Tap - Induction - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 15L
Deep Fryer 20L with Drain Tap
Deep Fryer 30L with Drain Tap
Deep Fryer 16L with Drain Tap and Cupboard
Deep Fryer 2 x 16L with Drain Tap and Cupboard - Double Basket
Deep Fryer 30L with Drain Tap and Cupboard
What types of fryers are there?
For starters, there are electric fryers and gas fryers. Frying on gas is slightly more energy efficient. If you work with gas bottles, you can fry at any location. Electrical equipment is usually slightly cheaper to purchase and of course a logical choice if you do not have a gas connection. In addition to the energy source, you can also look at the size and capacity . How many fries should you be able to fry at the same time? There are appliances with one or with a double pan. This allows you to fry fries and other snacks in separate pans at the same time. The temperature can then be set per pan/basket. The model also matters: where are you going to use the deep fryer? Below are the main types of deep fryers.
- Tabletop deep fryer: compact device that you can easily place on your work surface or on a table. The table models are also available with a double pan. The fryers with a higher capacity often have a handy drain valve.
- Freestanding deep fryer: suitable for daily use due to its higher capacity. Maxima supplies them with a beautifully finished stainless steel base.
- Induction fryer: by using induction, the fat can be kept warm quickly and accurately at the right temperature.
- Product-specific fryers: this category includes devices that we also call a fish fryer, oliebollen fryer or bakery fryer. The large wide basket allows you to fry oliebollen or fish, among other things.
What should you pay attention to when buying a deep fryer?
As indicated above, it is important to look at the energy source, the size and the model. If you need an electric deep-fat fryer, see if you need a 230 Volt plug, or the larger 400 Volt connection. With a good quality frying pan you can keep the frying fat at a constant temperature. This makes the difference between limp fries or crispy snacks. Do you doubt the capacity? Then choose a slightly larger pan. Fries need space during baking so that they don't stick together. Check beforehand whether you have enough space to place the device in a safe and stable place. With a larger pan, the oil and electricity / gas consumption is of course slightly higher. So if you don't fry regularly, this is something to take into consideration.
Tip: your freshly made chips and snacks should of course stay nice and warm. Check out our warming equipment to see which devices keep your snacks warm best. Think of warming display cases, warming lamps or a French fries warming device.
How do you clean a deep fryer?
An important part of the ease of use is how easily you can clean a device. Thanks to the choice of materials and the smooth finish, cleaning is very easy. Remove the plug from the socket before you start and always let the fat cool down. The chip pans with a drain tap make it even easier for you; with this you let the oil run directly into a suitable container or bucket. The handy design lends you a helping hand for the appliances without a drain valve. You can detach all parts, including the heating element. The removable tray is then the last one left. You can then easily dispose of the cooled fat. You can also put hot water with a little washing-up liquid in the containers to soak off the grease residue. Most parts can be simply put in the dishwasher.
How do you use a deep fryer safely?
Deep-frying fat can reach 200 degrees. It is therefore very important that you know how to work with it safely. Consider the following points:
- Only fill the fryer with fat/oil when it is switched off and never fill above the indicated maximum level.
- Moisture and water make hot fat really splash! Be extra careful with moisturizing ingredients or frozen snacks that still have ice on them. Use the lid while frying.
- Always place the deep fryer on a firm and stable surface and at a height where you can easily see into the pan (table height). A stainless steel work table with splashback is ideal for this. Place it in a place where you don't have to walk by often while frying.
- Stick to the prescribed temperatures, preparation time and portion sizes on the packaging of your snacks.
Fryer sale · Best buy Commercial Fryers · Free delivery · Low prices · Fast shipping · 100 day return guarantee · Since 1974